JOLIET NOW IS THE TIME, RECRUIT YOUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Beginning today, we are asking everyone to increase their team recruitment efforts and participate in the
Pack The Track Challenge.
The Relay For Life event with the largest percentage of growth in participants signed up online between January 26 and February 3 will win a prize - Relay For Life cowbells and pom poms for all participants!
Invite your family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors to join you at your event this year by participating on your team. Here are some recruitment tips to help you along the way:
- Send emails through the My Relay dashboard to your family and friends asking them to join your team. The email templates make it easier than ever to recruit members.
- Download the Facebook app from the My Relay dashboard to share your Relay For Life participation and ask for support.
- Bring your smartphone or tablet with you when you run errands. When you talk about the Relay For Life event with community members, you can ask them to sign up right from the palm of their hand!
Pack the Track Challenge Rules:
- The Relay For Life event with the highest percentage of team members registered online between Monday, January 26 at 12:01 a.m. CST and Tuesday, February 3 at 11:59 p.m. CST will be eligible to win the challenge.
- Events must have a minimum of 100 participants registered online by February 3 at 11:59 p.m. CST to qualify.
- This challenge is open to online participants only.
Spend some time reaching out to your team and reminding them to register by Tuesday. If you are looking to expand your team click here to download a great tool to help find people in the community to join your team. These are the people that you see and interact with every day. Ask someone from each slice of the pie. Share your passion for Relay with them and ask them to join your team. There is no maximum to the number of team members you can have. Together we can finish the fight.
It's time to show the ACS what Joliet can do!