Participate in This Event or find another event
June 21-22, 2014
Sunnyvale Middle School
1080 Mango Ave, Sunnyvale Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
San Mateo Viewing Party
Party Location: Moon's Family Sports Pub & Pizza
Date: September 5th
Address: 215 B Street, San Mateo 94401
San Jose Viewing Party
Party Location: Pizza Factory
Date: September 5th
Address: 3039 Meridian Avenue, San Jose 95124
Ticket Cost: $25 (All proceeds from tickets purchased will go towards that guests Relay event. You must specify while registering which Relay event you are from for your event to receive credit.)
All guests registered before August 15th will receive an exclusive viewing party T-Shirt & Luminaria. Snacks and drinks are included with the purchase of your ticket!
2. Click, "Attend this party"
3. Be sure you enter the Relay For Life event you are with associated with. EX) RFL Sunnyvale *** Again, all proceeds from tickets purchased will go towards that guests Relay event.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
1) A terrific way to NETWORK with other Relayers!! We are all asking what everyone else is doing so let’s mix & mingle and exchange those great ideas!
2) This is a great way to start the 2015 Relay season off right with fundraising dollars!!!
3) And it’s a one of a kind event! We don’t do these often, but when we do, we do them well! J
Join us for the 2014 Relay For Life of Sunnyvale Wrap Up Party!
Sunday September 21st at 2pm!
Contact our Staff Partner, Mary Beth Myers at MaryBeth.Myers@cancer.org or 408.688.0120 to RSVP and to get the address! It's potluck style so bring a side dish or dessert and we'll provide the burgers! Come give us your input on your favorite or least favorite aspects of the event, learn more about our upcoming fundraisers and learn how to join the planning committee!
With the support of thousands of volunteers, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. The Relay For Life movement offers an inspiring opportunity to honor cancer survivors, promote how individuals can reduce their cancer risk, and raise money to help end cancer. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer!
Follow these links for more information about Relay For Life of Sunnyvale.