We apologize, but the event you are trying to access is no longer active.
Please feel free to search for another event below. If you cannot find an event in your area, or have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-227-2345.
Hoover's Heroes (HR Hoover Cancer Center)
Why We Relay
Thank You Donors
- Angie Patterson$50
- Bath Balms Fundraiser$122
- Breast Cancer Cars Fundraiser$45
- Carol Epstein
- Chef Raffle Fundraiser$340
- Christopher Sullivan$50
- Dawn Winter-Murphy$25
- Debra Hutchison$50
- Dee Mackaman
- Kiss the Pig$506.56
- McMinnville Donation$100
- McMinnville Donations$450
- McMinnville Luminaria$14
- McMinnville T-Shirt Sale$40
- Mel Davies$100
- Oregon Oncology Specialists Sponsorship$5,000
- Raffle Chef$560
- Relay Resale$645
- Shayla Ebner$50
- Shayla Ebner Logue$50
- Steven Taylor$500
- Terri Gunn$255
- Wvmc Pt Walk Club$556.10
When Communities Come Together
The money raised through Relay For Life events helps realize the American Cancer Society's mission to save lives, celebrate life, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
Donations are used to fund life-saving cancer research, patient support services, prevention and education information, and detection and treatment programs. Here's how the money raised last year is helping make a difference.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit RelayForLife.org/emcsupport for website management resources.