We apologize, but the event you are trying to access is no longer active.
Please feel free to search for another event below. If you cannot find an event in your area, or have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-227-2345.
Why We Relay
Thank You Donors
- 6/1 Office Money$100
- Alliance Physical Therapy$500
- Amanda J Davidson$80
- anne parker$300
- Bob and LInda Morgan
- Breellen Pearson$35
- Cache Bank & Trust 6.1.17$250
- Daffodil Sales 3.10.17$150
- Daffodil Sales- Caryl Sills 3.10.17$90
- Doug Armbrust MD$1,000
- Doug Armbrust, M.D. Luminaria$190
- Dr. Jean Schober Morrell$200
- Dr. Margaret Drugay
- General Donation 12.21.16 Lilalea Prothe$500
- Jamie Rice
- Janet Flesch
- Janet Listen$1,000
- Jean Morrell$220
- Jean Morrell$100
- Julia LaRoche
- Katherine Mommer
- Kathy Baxley$20
- Larry B Andrus$100
- Lyn Pring
- Margaret Hayes$100
- Mary Paula Peterson$15
- Mr. Daniel L Austin$100
- Mrs. Lilalea Prothe$1,000
- Mrs. Marianne B. Kipper PhD$100
- Mrs. Pamela K Meyerhoffer$100
- Ms. Janine Allen$50
- Ms. Nancy A Trethewey$200
- Nancy Van Anne 6.12.17$35
- Office Donation 5.16.17$1,725
- Office Donation 5.25.17$2,055
- Office Donation 5.25.17$800
- Office Donation 5.26.17$300
- Office Donation 6.14.17$1,325
- Office Donation 6.21.17$50
- Office Donation 6/1$5,000
- Patricia J Crome RN$100
- Peter Kast
- ProActive Physical Therapy 5.26.17$500
- Rfl Donation$4,825
- Rfl Donation$65
- Scott Smith 6.12.17$50
- Thrivent YourCause LLC Benevity$200
- Tiffani Sargent
- United Way Donation Eckles Philanthropy Fund 6.12.17$200
- Weld Relay .2017$10
- Weld Relay .2017$10
When Communities Come Together
The money raised through Relay For Life events helps realize the American Cancer Society's mission to save lives, celebrate life, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
Donations are used to fund life-saving cancer research, patient support services, prevention and education information, and detection and treatment programs. Here's how the money raised last year is helping make a difference.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit RelayForLife.org/emcsupport for website management resources.