Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, June 10, 2016
Western Regional Park
14800 Carrs Mill Rd, Woodbine, MD Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
On Monday, Aug. 1, we are challenging all cancer-fighting champions to share the ACS mission and help us reach our goal to fund it! We will light the Torch of Hope here in our community then pass it on to our Relay friends in the Virginias, Carolinas, and finally Centennial Park in Atlanta, Ga.
How can you help?
• Go online Monday, Aug. 1, and make a donation to YOUR fundraising page. The smallest spark can light a flame! Our goal is to raise $4,300 in Maryland Monday to fund the mission!
• Make social media and the ACS mission YOUR mission on Monday! Share stories, posts, and our Facebook Live feeds from your Facebook page.
• Pass the Torch: SHARE your story and our mission social media posts with friends and family. Add RelayForLife.org/WesternHowardMD, #TorchOfHope2016, and YOUR fundraising link to your post!
Medals will be awarded to communities who reach the podium!
• Donations must be received on Aug. 1, 2016, from 12:01 am CST to 11:59 pm CST
• Only online credit card donations will be counted towards fundraising totals
• Registration fees, offline donations, check or credit card donations scanned through ACS FUNdraising App do not apply towards the fundraising totals for this challenge.
Get Ready Western Howard County to IGNITE the challenge and together we can take home the GOLD!
Together in the fight,
Community Manager, Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!
Event sponsored by: