Participate in This Event or find another event
Saturday, May 21-22, 2016
12 p.m.-6 a.m.
Kahler Middle School
600 Joliet St, Dyer, IN Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Improvements from January 2015 to January 2016:
- $3,000 raised to $12,723 raised
- 8 teams signed up to 10 tems signed up
- 5 returning teams to 6 returning teams
- 6 survivors to 15 survivors!
- 14 participants to 98 participants!
Way to go, everyone! Keep up the great work.
We'd also like to welcome team Region Rumble to our event!
- Potbelly's Fundraiser, Tuesday February 9, 5PM - 8PM
Potbelly's, Highland, IN
Supporting Team Caring Cousins
- Annual Spring Fling Craft Show, Sunday March 6, 10AM - 3PM
Patrician Banquet Center, Schererville, IN
Supporting Team Albo's Army
- Walmart Canning
March 25, 10AM - 4PM
April 15, 10AM - 4PM
May 6, 10AM - 4PM
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!