Participate in This Event or find another event
July 22-23, 2016
5:30 PM - 6:00 AM
Fairview High School
1515 Greenbriar Blvd, Boulder, CO Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Add us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/RFLBoulder
We have leftover Silent Auction items!! Please send bids to Alli.Balow@cancer.org
• Love to Tri necklace ($30 value) o Starting bid $10
• Ocean First Divers Open Water classroom and pool session ($245 value. Class is 6 sessions)o Starting bid $100
• Yoga Pod Boulder- One month unlimited yoga ($160 value) o Starting bid $50
• One month family membership to Lakeshore Flatiron Athletic Club x 2 ($389 value each) o Starting bid $125
• Blue Mountain Arts 2017 calendar and Stay Positive 2017 Weekly Planner ($22 value) o Starting bid $10
• $40 gift certificate for Watercolor class with Joan Wolbier o Starting bid $25
• Set of 6 watercolor notecards ($20 value) o Starting bid $10
• 2 x Two Free Day Passes to Boulder Rock Club ($38 value) o Starting bid $15
• $25 gift card to Red Rock Coffeehouse o Starting bid $10
• Indian Cooking Class for four people in your home kitchen ($200 value – o Starting bid $100; cost of ingredients additional
• King Comforter and pillow shams o Starting bid $50
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!