Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, April 22, 2016
6PM - 6AM
Jefferson High School
4401 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
* Click here to download the 2016 RFL of Westshore Sponsorship Booklet (teams & participants get credit for recruiting)
* Click here to download Ways to Earn Spirit Points
* Like us on Facebook: Relay For Life of Westshore at https://www.facebook.com/westshorerelay4life?ref=bookmarks
* This year's theme: Toon Out Cancer! (teams choose a cartoon)
* Deadline to raise $100 for event T-Shirt: March 11th (6 weeks prior to the event)
* Important dates:
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!