SATURDAY is THE MAIN EVENT! It's time to FINISH THE
Here are a few event reminders to help you out.
- *There will be survivor parking marked off. Please
allow us to recognize our VIPs of the event!
- *Gates Open at 6:30AM. Tent and team needs to be set
up no later than 10:30AM!
- *No cars on the midway after 10AM
- *St. Luke's Boy Scouts will be giving us some energy
early in the morning and taking donations for pancakes and sausage!
- *Gates will RE-OPEN to have cars back on the midway at
- *Our survivors will kick off the opening lap at noon,
then we will welcome them immediately afterwards for the survivor
reception! There is still time to invite your survivor to the reception:
They can register the day of the event!
- *Team pictures will be taken at 3PM and 5PM. The
photographer will be coming to your tent to take a picture!
- *Luminaria will be available to purchase at event (click here for the order form). Purchase until
7:00PM to be included in the luminaria ceremony! Please be quiet during
the luminaria ceremony!
- *Click Here for the Activities & Entertainment
- *NO loose change, please!! Rolled coins or have it
already cashed in to turn in!
- *NO tobacco/alcohol/pets
- *Awesome food and fundraisers: NO ATM on site; bring
- *Follow our Facebook Page and event for up to date,
last minute reminders!!
- *Team Captain bingo begins at 11:30AM. DJ Mike will
call out Bingo Relay words. Take your winning paper to the stage!
- *Bubble Sports and Bouncy Houses will be on site!!
- *Wrap up party!! Let's celebrate all you've done!!
Join us at Heritage Baptist Church at 6PM on May 17 to find who takes
the top team and individual fundraiser awards!!
HERE FOR THE FACEBOOK PAGE
Let's get ready to Relay!!!!
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!
Find out more about your Relay For Life event »