Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 13, 2016
6 p.m.-6 a.m.
Scotch Plains Fanwood High School
667 Westfield Rd, Scotch Plains, NJ Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK TO MAKE THIS AN AMAZING YEAR!!
Because of you, we have raised over $93,000 Live saving Dollars!
Thank you for your help, support, and encouragement. And in case you missed it we will be posting pictures/videos/important notes about the event in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the WORLD's LARGEST and MOST IMPACTFUL fundraising event focused on ending cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!
Our goals for 2016 are:
1. To unite our community one person at at time
2. To raise money to support the mission of the American Cancer Society.
3. Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back
HELP US BECOME AN ACS CAN CLUB EVENT!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Everyone is welcome to join the Relay For LIfe of Scotch Plains, there is no residency requirement
2. Registration Fee to participate
3. Youth participants 18 years of age AND under, must complete a YOUTH Participation waiver and CHAPERONE form click on 'event announcements' below to access forms
4. This is an alcohol-free and smoke-free event
Want to Opt-in to text messaging? Text Keyword: 1681 to 2273
By participating in the Relay For Life movement, you'll be gaining valuable leadership and community service experience, while supporting the fight against cancer. The Relay For Life movement features events at all levels - from elementary and middle school, to high school, college, and community events. Be part of the Relay For Life movement at your school and help finish the fight against cancer once and for all!
Participants who have reached Fundraising Club Levels:
Emerald Club ($2,500+)
Sapphire Club ($1,500+)
Jade Club ($1,000+)
Platinum Club ($750+)
Gold Club ($500+)
Jake an Max Niessen
Silver Club ($350+)
Bronze Club ($250+)
Hope Club ($100+)