Did you know you can
earn points for bringing canned goods?? The Event Leadership team
will keep track of these points and if you make it to 50 points you get to
set up on Friday night!!!
- We need canned goods to help weigh down our
Luminaria bags during the night. Please help and start bringing some
canned goods to the Team FUNshops. A soup can is the size that
works best. Please no tuna or tomato paste cans (too small)
- Start gathering your Silent Auction items. Forms
will be available at the Team FUN shop and posted on our site soon.
Luminaria photos can be sent in now. Please email to email@example.com
put in memory or in honor with each photo (and to point out which person in
the photo is the focus, if there is more than one person in the photo).
We will have luminaria bags at the next meeting that you can
take home and pass out to get decorated.
Check out the awesome items that teams will be selling at Relay!
- Team Hope – Food in the Snack Shack: Chinese
Chicken Salad, Nachos, Chili, Fresh Fruit Cups
- Bare it all – Lei’s
- Arresting Cancer – Jail
- St. Joe's - Pretzels, pies, Bingo hourly for 5 hours
- Team Krista - Scones, water balloon toss
- Exchange Bank- Light up Headbands, wands, necklaces
- The Survivors- Solar jars, crafts- cloth wraps for
drinks, jelly bellys
- LUNAtics/LUNAtics2- Baked goods, jewelery for candle
holders, raffle, Popsicles
- Purple Painter Partners- Coasters, Key Chians, Giant Bear Pong, Giant Jenga
- St. Luke's- Lap Beads, Popcorn, Snow cones, Bottle cap jewlery
- So Co Probation- Raffle prize table, bubbles
- Jilly Bean's Posse - Chill-its Evaporative Cooling Bands
have some awesome Fundraiser’s coming up. If you are able to support or
know someone who would be interested spread the word!
Dine & Donate - August 4th 4pm-8pm at Jack's Urban Eats in Santa Rosa's Coddingtown Mall. **Must have a copy or photo of the flyer to contribtue to the fundrasier!** Click here for the flyer or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a copy! There is also one on Relay For Life of Santa Rosa's Facebook page!
Poker Game - August 6th 6pm-10pm at the Day's House.
If you would like to play please reach out to email@example.com
Is your team doing a FUNdraiser that's not on the list but should be?! Email our Online Communications Lead, Kelsey at KelseyMendibles@yahoo.com or let the meeting leader know in person and we will feature it on the Relay website and in future emails.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
3, 2016 - T-shirt night at the ACS office on
Guerneville Rd. 4pm-7pm
5, 2016 - Last day to get $100 business card sponsors in.