Participate in This Event or find another event
Saturday, April 30, 2016
9 a.m.-9 a.m.
Sutter Middle School
715 Riley St, Folsom, CA Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Welcome to the Relay For Life of Folsom!
Key Announcements and News:
* FINAL Team Captains Mtg Wed 4/27th: Calling all Team Captains. Please don't miss our final meeting 6pm at Vista Del Lago High School to turn in any final pre-event funds and to pick up your team members' Hope Club T-shirts.
* The Habit Fundraiser: Please join us Wed 4/27 between 4-10pm at the Habit Burger Grill with a copy of this flyer. This is a great location for teams to meet after the 6pm Captains' mtg to distribute your team T-shirts and finalize your event plans!
* Continental Breakfast: We'll be having a nice Continental Breakfast at the Survivors' Tent Sat 4/30 8-10am (or until the food runs out) to help get energized for the event! We'll have bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, coffee and tea, and this is FREE for resistered survivors and a $5 suggested donation for all others ($1 for beverages). Please join us and help welcome all our inspirational survivors to help kick off our event!
* Packing for the Event: Here is a list of reminders about the event setup and camping out. Please review this carefully so that you are well prepared for a great 24 hours!!!
* Calling all volunteers: We still need lots of extra help to pull the event together! Are you a student looking for community service hours, or just an individual or group wanting to help out? If you can work a 2 hour registration shift on 4/30th between 8am-8pm, or can help with the event setup/teardown Fri 4/29 5-8pm, Sat 4/30 6-8am, or Sun 5/1 9-11am, please contact email@example.com.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. With the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 500 lives a day. Please join us and take action against a disease that has taken too much!
Event sponsored by: