Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 8, 2015 - Saturday, May 9, 2015
6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Five County Stadium
1510 Nc Highway 39, Zebulon, NC Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Click HERE for our 2015 Calendar of Meetings & Events
Click HERE for our 2015 Survivor Form
Click HERE for our 2015 Luminaria Form
Click HERE for the our 2015 Sponsorship Packet
Click HERE for our 2015 Sponsorship Commitment Form
Congratulations to our November Spotlight Team:
CLYDE'S CHAPEL BAPTIST CHURCH!!
Here are a couple of Q&As to get to know your spotlight team!
1. Team Name: Clyde's Chapel Baptist Church
2. Team Captain Name(s): Wayne Pender and Saundra Freeman
3. How much money did you raise last year?: $5,245.00
4. How many people are on your team?: 18
5. What type of team are you? How did you find each other?: Faith-based and Family & Friends
6. How long have you been Relaying?: 10 years
7. Why did you start a Relay team?: We have so many in our church who have had cancer, so we decided to fight together
8. What is your favorite Relay memory?: Seeing our survivors walk in the survivor walk
9. What is your best fundraising advice?: Sometimes you have to try something new to create interest for fundraising
10. What’s the one word that best describes your team?: Determination
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!
Event sponsored by: