Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 15, 2015
Bunn High School
29 Bunn Elementary School Rd, Bunn, NC Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Click HERE for our 2015 Calendar of Events and Meetings
Click HERE for our 2015 Luminaria Form
Click HERE for our 2015 Sponsorship Packet
Click HERE for our 2015 Sponsorship Commitment Form
Click HERE for our 2015 Survivor Interest Form
Congratulations to our December Spotlight Team:
LONG MILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!
Here are a couple of Q&As to get to know your spotlight team!
1. Team Name: Long Mill Elementary School Relay Team
2. Team Captains: Ashley Stover and Shirley Coltrane
3. How much money did you raise in 2014?: $5,394.77
4. How many people are on your team?: 12
5. What type of team are you?: School
6. How long have you been Relaying?: Our school team began the year our school opened in August 2008
7. Why did you start a Relay team?: Franklin County Schools have always been a big supporter of Relay and it is a cuase our school is passionate about helping!
8. What is your favorite Relay memory?: Our favorite Relay memory is getting our whole school involved for Paint the School Purple!
9. What is your best fundraising advice?: If you are a school, get your students involved in raising the money. Many of our fundraisers involved our students helping to raise money.
10. What word best describes your team and Relay?: FUN!
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!