Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 15, 2015
Bunn High School
29 Bunn Elementary School Rd, Bunn, NC Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Click HERE for our 2015 Calendar of Events and Meetings
Click HERE for our 2015 Luminaria Form
Click HERE for our 2015 Sponsorship Commitment Form
Congratulations to our November Spotlight Team:
CONCORD MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH!
Here are a couple of Q&As to get to know your spotlight team!
1. Team Name: Concord Missionary Baptist Church
2. Team Captains: Danette Cheatham and Mildred Cheatham
3. How much money did you raise in 2014?: $11,391.00
4. How many people are on your team?: 8
5. What type of team are you?: Faith-based
6. How long have you been Relaying?: 15+ years
7. Why did you start a Relay team?: We enjoy helping people
8. What is your favorite Relay memory?: When Autumn Wright Skyped to tell her story for the survivor dinner
9. What is your best fundraising advice?:Don't be afraid to be rejected
10. What word best describes your team and Relay?:Passionately
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!