Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 15, 2015
Bunn High School
29 Bunn Elementary School Rd, Bunn, NC Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
The Pack The Track Challenge is happening NOW! Check out the cool swag your team could win!
Click HERE for our 2015 Calendar of Events and Meetings
Click HERE for our 2015 Luminaria Form
Click HERE for our 2015 Sponsorship Packet
Click HERE for our 2015 Sponsorship Commitment Form
Click HERE for our 2015 Survivor Interest Form
Congratulations to our January Spotlight Team:
SOUTH MAIN STREET SAINTS!
Here are a couple of Q&As to get to know your spotlight team!
1. Team Name: South Main Street Saints
2. Team Captains: Betty Wright
3. How much money did you raise in 2014?: $5,200
4. How many people are on your team?: 14
5. What type of team are you?: Faith-Based
6. How long have you been Relaying?: 10 years
7. Why did you start a Relay team?: When I became aware of my grandson's challenges with cancer
8. What is your favorite Relay memory?: Grandson Jordan was the Grand Marshall at the age of 5
9. What is your best fundraising advice?: Challenge to church members to donate $5 per month to the fundraiser
10. What word best describes your team and Relay?: Dedicated and faithful. I can count on the same team members to help with fundraising, tent set-up, food preparations for Friday night event and church members (young and old) participate in our annual Old School-New School basketball fundraiser event
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!