Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, April 10, 2015
6:00PM - Midnight
Hometown Heroes Park
2105 Dickinson Avenue, League City, TX Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
*RELAY WRAP UP FUNDRAISING CHALLENGE* [Ends April 21st]
There is a handy little tool on our Relay website that allows you to send out fundraising emails to your friends and family to ask them to donate towards your fundraising goal! Relay participants who send out 10 or more fundraising emails through the website between now and Wrap Up (next Tuesday) will be entered into a drawing to win some fun Relay gear!! We will draw for winners at Wrap Up. You must be present at Wrap Up to win a prize. (if you need help figuring out this tool, please ask either myself or your team captain).
Relay Wrap Up Details [April 21st]
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 21st(next Tuesday). We will be having Relay Wrap Up at Hometown Heroes Park from 6:00-8:00. There are several things to note about Wrap Up.
- Panera Bread of League City will be providing refreshments. (be sure to thank them for their generous support the next time you visit their location!)
- This is a great chance to turn in any remaining fundraising money that you may still be holding onto.
- We will be passing out awards for top fundraising individuals and top fundraising teams as well as acknowledging teams who reached new fundraising levels this year.
- We will draw for the winners of some fun Relay Gear! (see below for details)
- If you are even slightly interested in being a team captain or a committee volunteer for the 2016 Relay For Life, please join us at Wrap Up! If you are a past, present, or future Team Captain, we need you at Wrap Up! We’ll be discussing what you liked about Relay this year as well as what you would change for next year. Relay For Life is a community event and we want your input!
- Regardless of if you are interested in being a Team Captain or on the committee, I encourage you to complete the attached Relay Survey and return it to myself or another committee member as we’ll be using these in the planning of next year’s Relay For Life. Again, this is a community event and we want your feedback so that Relay can continue to grow and reflect the Bay Area wellJ
- We will be discussing the upcoming Relay For Life Day with the Houston Astros! This is an exciting opportunity for Relayers from all over the Houston area to come together for a day at the baseball park, and continue to do team fundraising as well. Information is attached, but this will be discussed in detail at Wrap Up.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!
Event sponsored by: