Participate in This Event or find another event
Sat, July 11 - Sun, July 12, 2015
6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Kailua High School
451 Ulumanu Dr, Kailua, HI Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Click the link to find the latest information. (UPDATED 2/23/15)
For A Starbucks 'Drop-By' Session
6:00 to 8:00 PM
Starbucks, Kailua (Next to Macy's)
Here's what you can accomplish at a Starbucks Drop-By Session:
• Register your Team
• Pick up Fundraising Ideas and Supplies
• Learn to personalize your Relay Webpage
• See demonstration on sending Fundraising emails
• Learn about Smart Phone apps you can use
• See how to work with Facebook and Twitter
• LEARN WHAT HAPPENS AT RELAY
• Earn Relay Bucks and see how they can be used by.........
• Registering your Team at Starbucks.....
• Having additional team members stop by.....
• Wearing Relay clothing to Starbucks....
• Creating and sending a fundraising email at Starbucks...
Michelle Hashimoto - (808) 741-5854(808) 741-5854
Donlei Darnell - (808) 226-2446(808) 226-2446
Mahalo to our 2015 Sponsors and Major In-kind Donors
To sponsor or underwrite this year's event, please click below for more information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Michelle Hashimoto at (808) 432-9144 or text (808) 741-5854 . Thanks so very much!
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!