Participate in This Event or find another event
Saturday, August 22, 2015
6 p.m.- Midnight
Union City Community High School
603 N Walnut St, Union City, IN Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Randolph County Relay For Life Activities Saturday August 22nd
- 2 PM – Event Leadership Team event set up starts
- 4 PM – Team set up begins
- 5 PM - Registration Starts
- 6 PM – Opening Ceremonies
- 6:15 PM - Survivors lap
- 6:30 PM – Caregivers lap
- 6:45 PM - Relay Teams lap
- 6:45 PM – SURVIVOR DINNER in Survivor Tent
- 7 - 8 PM – Basket Auction
- 8 PM - Celebrate a cure! (Mardi Gras Lap)
- 8:15 - 9 PM – MISSter Relay
- 9 PM – Blow Away Cancer – Bubble lap! AND Today’s your Birthday! (Birthday themed lap)
- 9:30 PM – Spirit of America (Red, White and Blue) AND Super Hero Lap
- 10:00 PM – Luminary Ceremony
- 11:00PM – Let your Light Shine (Glow stuff!!)
- 11:30 PM - Closing Ceremonies
Click here to find out if you qualify for free breast and cervical cancer screenings and diagnostic tests!
Are you or do you know a woman who is battling cancer and needs a wig? Check out the local wig banks that are sponsored by YOUR American Cancer Society. You can find the list here.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!