Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, April 24, 2015
Jefferson High School
4401 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
* Check out and Like our Relay For Life of Westshore Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/westshorerelay4life
* Please click here to download the Relay For Life of Westshore Sponsorship Packet.
* Please click here to download the Youth Participation Agreement Form.
* Please click here to download the Chaperone Agreement Form (1 Chaperone per 10 Youth).
* Deadline to raise $100 for your Relay For Life participant T-Shirt is March 17th!
* This Year's Theme: Superheroes Unite to Finish the Fight (teams pick a superhero)
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!
Event sponsored by: