Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 8, 2015
Sickles High School
7950 Gunn HWy, Tampa, FL Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
* Check out and Like our Relay For Life of Town N Country and Citrus Park Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Relay-For-Life-of-Town-N-Country-and-Citrus-Park/1447687862148600
* Please click here to download the Relay For Life of Town N Country & Citrus Park Sponsorship Packet.
* Please click here to download the Youth Participation Agreement Form.
* Please click here to download the Chaperone Agreement Form (1 Chaperone per 10 Youth).
* Deadline to raise $100 for your Relay For Life participant T-Shirt is March 27th!
* This Year's Theme: Where in the World is a Cure for Cancer?! (teams pick a country)
Yankee Candle Fundraiser - Buy onlne and have it delevered to your door!! 40% of sales are donated to RFL of TNCCP!! At checkout, type Jennifer Hanson under seller name. Access the link here: https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/scripts/ycfwcgi.exe?_V4=Process&_Func=enterWebsiteGroupEmail&frComp=ycf&cusId=990075818
Tastefully Simple Fundraiser- you can order online and delicious treats will be delivered to your door- a percntage of all sales goes to RFL TNCCP! click here: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/party/4714025/0a49638d-5bbb-42b3-bd99-e6080fecf718
Sickles Cause Club is having a Care Wash Fundraiser on Saturday April 4th from 2pm-6pm. Location is 7-Eleven on Countryway & Linebaugh (accross from Publix). Come on out and show your support!
Please remember to send any information on upcoming fundraisers to Jennifer Hanson at Sweetgaljen@aol.com to have them posted here on this page!
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!
Event sponsored by: