Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, May 15, 2015
Middleton High School
4801 N 22nd St, Tampa, FL Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
* Check out and Like our East Tampa Relay For Life Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/etrfl
* Follow us on Twitter at @EastTampaRFL or https://twitter.com/easttamparfl
* Check out our East Tampa Relay For Life Youtube Page at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt00w_AISw7JV2AWzgWx0GQ
* Please click here to download the Relay For Life of East Tampa Sponsorship Packet.
* Please click here to download the "What to Bring to Relay" list for survival and participation in Activities & Themed Laps!
* Deadline to raise $100 for your Relay For Life participant T-Shirt is April 3rd!
* This Year's Theme: Decades of Music (teams pick a musical decade)
* OPEN MIC CONTEST - $500 for best Rap/Spoken Word performance fighting cancer at this year's East Tampa Relay For Life on May 15th at Middleton H.S. from 6:00 p.m. to midnight. RULES - 21 and under, 3 minute max, must register on our site and raise $50 to fight cancer from your team. Lupe Fiasco, Jennifer Hudson and Common gave us the inspiration. The honorable DjPsycho Marcel presiding, celebrity judges wanted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06YFdXK-PLg Please SHARE!
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world's largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!
Event sponsored by: