This week is SPIRIT WEEK!
- MONDAY: Pass the Sharpie Campus-wide awareness campaign! Write “HOPE” on the back of your hand & pass your marker along to someone else, and encourage them to do the same.
- Post a photo to social media with the hashtag #UCFRelaySpirit for spirit points! Be prepared to spread the word about Relay For Life that weekend!
- TUESDAY: Trivia Night in Pegasus Ballroom G/H from 8pm-10pm! $2 per participant, four rounds about Movies, Books, Comics, and Disney/Pixar with a Lightning Round! Spirit points will be awarded to top three teams!
- WEDNESDAY: Paint the Campus Purple Campus-wide awareness campaign! The UCF Student Union and various offices will be decked out in purple. Tabling will take place on the unionpatio stage! Wear Purple Today!
- Dinner at Wackadoos! 6pm-9pm, flyer needed!
- TEAMS! Send a roster of your team members to Tiernan at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 15th, at 10pm!
- THURSDAY: Coin Drive! Bucketing open to ALL TEAMS. Home Base: Uknighted For ACure Table. ALL COINS MUST BE WRAPPED IN ORDER TO COUNT. We will provide coin wrappers. Team that brings in the most coins wins!
- FRIDAY: Rest Day! Enjoy your Friday afternoon! Make a checklist for what to bring the next morning, make sure your team is all on the same page, ask any last minute questions, get a good night’s sleep, and get excited!
View our current fundraisers here!
American Cancer Society Relay For Life campus events serve as a powerful way for you to raise awareness and funds in the fight against cancer, from helping people facing the disease in your community to ensuring cancer is a thing of the past for future generations. The Relay For Life movement features campus and community events that offer an opportunity to honor the cancer survivors in your life, promote how you can reduce your cancer risk, and raise money to help find a cure. Today, with the support of thousands of student volunteers, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we end cancer once and for all!