Participate in This Event or find another event
March 27, 2015
5:00PM - 7:00AM
California State University Channel Islands
1 University Dr, Camarillo, CA Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Attention Team Captains!
We will be having two meetings this week - please try your best to come to one. We will be discussing what to bring to Relay, last minute information and assigning campsites. If you can not make it to either meeting, please try to send someone in your place.
Meetings will be tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11:00am in SUB 2023 and on Thursday at 3:00pm in SUB 2023. Any questions, please let us know!
Theme laps are here!
- 6:00pm and 7:00pm - School Spirit Lap. Wear your CI Gear to show your school spirit during this lap!
- 8:00pm and 9:00pm - Disney Lap. Dress up as your favorite Disney character for this lap!
- 10:00pm and 11:00pm - Zombie Apocalypse Lap. Get ready to be a part of "The Walking Dead" for this lap!
- 12:00am and 1:00am - PJ's lap. Sweatpants and Hoodies are what this lap is all about! Footie pajamas are optional!
- 2:00am and 3:00am - Neon Glow Lap - Get out your glow gear and shine for this early morning lap.
- 4:00am and 5:00am - Superheros Lap - Grab your cape for this theme lap!
- 6:00am - Crazy Hat Lap - Find the craziest hat for this final lap!
Relay For Life of CI is having so many fundraisers coming up!
Check out the Facebook page for all of the information!!
Team Captain Meeting Schedule Available!
Please note: there has been a change in the location and time of the Team Captain Meetings. They are now going to be held in SUB 2023 at 11:00am.
Team Captain Meetings will be an hour long meeting where we will talk about various topics like:
- What does a Relay For Life look like?
- Fundraising before the event
- Recruiting and Signing up Team Members
- On Site Fundraising
- What Do I Need to Bring To Relay?
...and much more!
We will also be answering any questions you have and provide you with all of the materials you need to succeed. It will also give you a chance to meet other Team Captains and exchange ideas. Meetings will be held in SUB 2023 on the following days at 11:00am:
- Wednesday, March 25th
- Thursday, March 26th at 3:00pm
While attending meetings are not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged. If you are unable to attend, please send a representative from your team.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Relay For Life of CI Committee
American Cancer Society Relay For Life campus events serve as a powerful way for you to raise awareness and funds in the fight against cancer, from helping people facing the disease in your community to ensuring cancer is a thing of the past for future generations. The Relay For Life movement features campus and community events that offer an opportunity to honor the cancer survivors in your life, promote how you can reduce your cancer risk, and raise money to help find a cure. Today, with the support of thousands of student volunteers, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we end cancer once and for all!