Making Strides Pacesetters
Raise $2,500 or more to become a Pacesetter.
To be recognized as a Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Pacesetter means that your are among the American Cancer Society's most valuable partners in the effort to save lives from breast cancer. For your efforts, you'll receive year-round recognition, invitations to events, and a special gift.
Here's how to get started:
- Sign up for your local Making Strides event if you have not already done s.o
- Set your individual fundraising goal at $2,500 or higher.
- Send emails to friends, family, and coworkers asking them to donate.
- Host an event. Invite neighbors, coworkers, and friends to participate and donate.
- Double your money with matching gifts.
Come back soon to see our 2017 Pacesetters!
Making Strides events also recognize teams that go above and beyond in their fundraising efforts. Any team that reaches or surpasses the $25,000 fundraising level becomes a Pacesetter Team and a member of the Pacesetter Teams Club. Qualifying teams receive special perks, including an award to display.
Local Pacesetter Teams
Come back soon to see our 2017 Pacesetter Teams!
Congratulations to our 2016 Boston Pacesetters Teams:
Aon United Against Breast Cancer
Medeiros Team of Hope
Needham HS Girls Soccer
Troop Tegan for Lorraine
Pacesetter Recognition Prizes
Prizes vary by year.
National Top Pacesetters
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
How We Support the American Cancer Society
Join us. Donate today. Or walk with us.