Our event would not be possible without dedicated volunteers giving generously of their time and talent. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to see if one of opportunities is right for you!
To sign up as a volunteer or learn more about our opportunities, please contact Tracey Antee at 337.237.3797 Ext. 5 or email@example.com.
- Description: Checking in guests, assisting walk-up guests through the complete registration process, answering questions, and reporting on updates.
- Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude with a winning smile, and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set-up of silent auction packages, decoration on silent auction tables, assisting bidders, answering questions, reporting on bidding status. Assisting Check-Out Assistant with purchases.
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and helping others with exciting purchases.
Raffle Ticket Sales
- Description: Selling raffle tickets by engaging guests and explaining the exciting opportunity.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and feeling comfortable approaching guests to sell tickets.
- Description: Presiding over games, checking in guests to participate, and setting up gaming area.
- Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of competitors while keeping track of scores and participation.
- Description: Greeting all guests as they arrive, answering questions and directing guests to assistance.
- Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and warm personality.
Live Auction Spotter
- Description: Jump into the action during our exciting live auction by assisting the auctioneer with spotting bids during the live auction.
- Qualifications: A good eye, clear voice, and an ability to enthuse a crowd with exciting purchases.
- Description: Computing purchases and generating invoices for winning bidders. Operating software to keep the live and silent auctions updated throughout the evening.
- Qualifications: Computer ability, database software experience preferred, but not required. Attendance at a volunteer computer training event is required.
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift forty (40) pounds.