The American Cancer Society's 37th annual William T. White, Jr. Memorial Golf Tournament will be held on Monday, July 10, 2017 at the prestigious Conway Farms Golf Club in Lake Forest. In addition to hosting the 2017 BMW Championship, Conway Farms is ranked #10 on Golf Digest’s Top Illinois Golf Courses and #187 on Golf Digest’s America’s Second 100 Greatest Golf Courses. The Tom Fazio award-winning course sits on 209 acres and is designed around the traditions of Scottish link golf.
A challenging day of golf will be capped off with an extended cocktail reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres, silent auction and raffle.
We are excited to share that 100% of the proceeds from this year's tournament will go directly toward cancer research. We will also be honoring Kathy Mignin, long time supporter of the William T. White, Jr. Memorial Golf Tournament.
Contest Package includes:
- Hole in One to win a Porsche 718 Boxster S
- Hole in One to win one (1) of the following
- San Francisco & Sonoma for four (4) people
- Roundtrip airfare to/from San Francisco for four (4) people
- Three (3) night stay at the Fairmont San Francisco
- Three (3) night stay at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
- Private five (5) hour winery tour in a chauffeured limo
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Palm Springs Golf Vacation for four (4) people
- Roundtrip airfare to/from Palm Springs for four (4) people
- Three (3) night stay at the JW Marriot Desert Springs Resort
- One (1) round of golf at each: Desert Springs Palm,
Desert Springs Valley, Indian Wells – Players
- Daily breakfast
- New York City Broadway Experience for four (4) people
- Roundtrip airfare to/from New York for four (4) people
- Three (3) night stay at Hyatt Place New York/midtown
south, Hyatt Times Square or Grand Hyatt New York
- Four (4) orchestra or front mezzanine seats for
your choice of current Broadway shows (choices subject to change)
- $1,000 shopping spree at Bloomingdales
- Miami Turnberry Isles for for four (4) people
- Roundtrip airfare to/from Miami for four (4) people
- Three (3) night stay in Deluxe Guestroom
- Three (3) rounds of golf per person
- Two (2) spa treatments per person
In 1981, in partnership with the American Cancer Society, William T. White, Jr. coordinated a golf tournament to bring friends and interested people from the community together to raise funds to support the American Cancer Society. In recognition of his generosity, the tournament is now named in his honor after his death from leukemia in 1993. Now, 35 years later, William T. White, Jr.’s son, William “Bill” T. White, III serves as the event’s co-chair. Since the event’s inception, it has raised over $2 million to fund research and the many support services that the American Cancer Society provides.
If you are interested in learning more about participating or sponsoring the 2017 event, please contact Heidi Long at 312.960.2304 or Heidi.Long@cancer.org