This event could not be organized without the generous donation of time and talent from our volunteers. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to determine if you are interested in volunteering. Please contact American Cancer Society at Kelsey Satterfield at 412.919.1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to be a volunteer today!
• Description: Checking in guests, assisting walk-up guests through the complete registration process, answering questions, and reporting on updates.
• Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude with a winning smile, and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Committee
• Description: Set-up of silent auction packages, decorate silent auction tables, assisting bidders, answering questions, helping others to make exciting purchases, and reporting on bidding status. Assisting check-out with purchases.
• Qualifications: A love of decorating and helping others to exciting purchases.
• Description: Presiding over games, checking in guests to participate, and set-up of gaming area
• Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of competitors while keeping track of scores and participation.
• Description: Description: Greeting all guests as they arrive, answering questions and directing guests to assistance.
• Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and warm personality.
Live Auction Spotter
• Description: Jump into the action during our exciting live auction by assisting the auctioneer with spotting bids during the live auction.
• Qualifications: A good eye, clear voice, and an ability to enthuse a crowd to make exciting purchases.
• Description: Computing purchases and generating invoices for winning bidders. Operating software to keep the live and silent auctions updated throughout the evening.
• Qualifications: Computer ability, database software experience preferred, but not required. Attendance at a volunteer computer training event is required.