This event could not be organized without the generous donation of time and talent from our volunteers. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to determine if you are interested in volunteering. Please contact American Cancer Society staff partner, Sharlene Thompson at 619-286-7348 or Sharlene.Thompson@cancer.org
Concierge Registration Attendant
- Description: Checking in guests, assisting walk-up guests through the complete registration process, answering questions, and returning registration packet to guest after check-in.
- Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude with a winning smile, and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set-up of silent auction packages, decorate silent auction tables, assisting bidders, answering questions, helping others to make exciting purchases, and reporting on bidding status. Assisting check-out with purchases.
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and helping others to exciting purchases.
- Description: Presiding over games, checking in guests to participate, and set-up of gaming area
- Hole-in-One attendants, independent verification of hole-in-one!
- Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of competitors while keeping track of scores and participation.
- Description: Description: Greeting all guests as they arrive, answering questions and directing guests to assistance.
- Directing guests to parking area from club entrance.
- Qualifications: Up beat attitude and warm personality.
Live Auction Spotter
- Description: Jump into the action during our exciting live auction by assisting the auctioneer with spotting bids during the live auction.
- Qualifications: A good eye, clear voice, and an ability to enthuse a crowd to make exciting purchases.
Gift Salon Attendant
- Description: Manning a station of gift items, describing gifts and assisting with sizing as needed.
- Qualifications: Fun upbeat attitude and warm personality.
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift forty (40) pounds.