START A BABES AGAINST CANCER EVENT
The American Cancer Society’s BABES AGAINST CANCER is a major force in cancer support, raising over $1 million annually with the help of 300 volunteers and over 5,000 participants at 30 country clubs on Long Island.
IT’S EASY TO ORGANIZE!
- Contact the American Cancer Society to volunteer
- Form a BABES AGAINST CANCER committee
- Select a tournament date
- Decide on participants (women, men, couples)
- Determine format & rules of play
- Set minimum player donation to participate
- Spread the word about your tournament!
THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY WILL SUPPORT ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS!
- We provide gifts and prizes for all tournament participants and winners
- We offer a tournament guide with helpful fundraising tips and instructions
- Our dedicated BABES AGAINST CANCER staff is always available to answer questions and provide assistance
CONTACT US TO START A BABES AGAINST CANCER TOURNAMENT: