Our event would not be possible without dedicated volunteers giving generously of their time and talent. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to see if one of opportunities is right for you!
To sign up as a volunteer or learn more about our opportunities, please contact Heidi Long at 312-960-2304.
- Description: Check in guests, assist guests through the registration process, answer questions, and report on any issues
- Qualifications: Feel comfortable using a laptop and iPad. A fun upbeat attitude, with a winning smile and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Volunteer
- Description: Assist bidders, report on bidding status, and assist guests with checking-out purchases
- Qualifications: Feel comfortable using an iPad and talking to guests and great people skills
Raffle Ticket Sales
- Description: Sell raffle tickets - engage guests and explain the exciting opportunity
- Qualifications: Great people skills and comfortable approaching guests
On Course Volunteer
- Description: Located on the golf course, selling contest packages to those interested and acting as witnesses in case someone shoots a hole in one
- Qualifications: Comfortable approaching guests and ability to be outside in inclement weather
- Description: Greet all guests as they arrive, answer their questions, and provide direction
- Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and a warm, approachable personality