Our event would not be possible without dedicated volunteers giving generously of their time and talent. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to see if one of opportunities is right for you!
To sign up as a volunteer or learn more about our opportunities, please contact Amy Morris at 731.512.5008 or e-mail at Amy.Morris @cancer.org.
- Description: Check in guests, assist guests through the registration process, answer questions, and report on any issues
- Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude, with a winning smile and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set up silent auction packages, decorate silent auction tables, assist bidders, report on bidding status, and assist guests with checking-out purchases
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and a desire to help others make exciting purchases.
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Event Table Attendant
- Description: Provide information regarding strides and answer questions, hand out materials
- Qualifications: Outgoing personality with knowledge of Strides and willingness to ask for participation
- Description: Greet all guests as they arrive, answer their questions, and provide direction
- Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and a warm, approachable personality
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift 40 pounds.
Decorating team member
- Description: Works the day before event to decorate the civic center, tables, entryways, etc
- Qualifications: decorating skills, focused and willing to take direction