Our event would not be possible without dedicated volunteers giving generously of their time and talent. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to see if one of opportunities is right for you!
To sign up as a volunteer or learn more about our opportunities, please fill out the Volunteer Registration Form. For questions, contact Volunteer Coordinator Camille Stottlemyre at 918.948.5236 or email@example.com.
- Description: Check in guests, assist guests through the registration process, answer questions, and report on any issues
- Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude, with a winning smile and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set up silent auction packages, decorate silent auction tables, assist bidders, report on bidding status, and assist guests with checking-out purchases
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and a desire to help others make exciting purchases.
Raffle Ticket Sales
- Description: Sell raffle tickets - engage guests and explain the exciting opportunity
- Qualifications: Great people skills and comfortable approaching guests
- Description: Preside over games, check in guests to participate, and set up gaming area
- Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of competitors, while tracking scores and participation
- Description: Greet all guests as they arrive, answer their questions, and provide direction
- Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and a warm, approachable personality
Live Auction Spotter
- Description: Jump into the action during our exciting live auction by assisting the auctioneer with spotting bids
- Qualifications: A good eye, a clear voice, and an ability to enthuse a crowd
- Description: Compute purchases and generate invoices for winning bidders, operate software to keep the live and silent auctions updated throughout the evening
- Qualifications: Computer skills, database software experience preferred, but not required. Attendance at a volunteer computer training event is required.
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills