This event could not be organized
without the generous donation of time and talent from our volunteers. We’re
always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to
determine if you are interested in volunteering. Please contact American Cancer
Society staff partner, Jamie Heinl at 330.517.2068 or email@example.com to sign up to be a
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set-up of silent auction packages, decorate silent
auction tables, assisting bidders, answering questions, helping others to
make exciting purchases, and reporting on bidding status. Assisting
check-out with purchases.
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and helping others to
Raffle Ticket Sales
- Description: Selling raffle tickets by engaging guests and
explaining the exciting opportunity.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and feeling comfortable
approaching guests to sell tickets.
- Description: Description: Greeting all guests as they arrive,
answering questions and directing guests to assistance.
- Qualifications: Up-beat attitude and warm personality.
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include
transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift forty (40)