The Cattle Baron's Ball could not have been organized without the generous donation of time and talent from our volunteer corps. The American Cancer Society Tri County Cattle Barons Ball is always in need of additional volunteers to help save lives and create a world with more birthdays. Please review the list below to determine if you are interested in volunteering.
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set-up of silent auction packages, decoration on silent auction tables, assisting bidders, answering questions, reporting on bidding status. Assisting Check-Out Assistant with purchases.
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and helping others with exciting purchases.
Raffle Ticket Sales
- Description: Selling raffle tickets by engaging guests and explaining the exciting opportunity.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and feeling comfortable approaching guests to sell tickets.
- Description: Presiding over games, checking in guests to participate, and setting up gaming area.
- Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of competitors while keeping track of scores and participation.
- Description: Greeting all guests as they arrive, answering questions and directing guests to assistance.
- Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and warm personality.
Live Auction Spotter
- Description: Jump into the action during our exciting live auction by assisting the auctioneer with spotting bids during the live auction.
- Qualifications: A good eye, clear voice, and an ability to enthuse a crowd with exciting purchases.
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift forty (40) pounds.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities for this year's event, please contact staff partner Jamie Heinl at 330.517.2068 or email@example.com.