This event could not be organized without the generous donation of time and talent from our volunteers. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to determine if you are interested in volunteering. Please contact American Cancer Society staff partner Nino Cimino at (570) 261-7757 or email@example.com@cancer.org
to sign up to be a volunteer today!
- Description: Checking in guests, assisting walk-up guests through
the complete registration process, answering questions, and reporting on
- Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude with a winning smile, and
strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Attendant
- Description: Set-up of silent auction packages, decorate silent
auction tables, assisting bidders, answering questions, helping others to
make exciting purchases, and reporting on bidding status. Assisting
check-out with purchases.
- Qualifications: A love of decorating and helping others to
Raffle Ticket Sales – or other Revenue Enhancer Attendant
- Description: Selling raffle tickets by engaging guests and
explaining the exciting opportunity.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and feeling comfortable
approaching guests to sell tickets.
- Description: Presiding over games, checking in guests to
participate, and set-up of gaming area
- Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of
competitors while keeping track of scores and participation.
- Description: Description: Greeting all guests as they arrive,
answering questions and directing guests to assistance.
- Qualifications: Up beat attitude and warm personality.
Live Auction Spotter
- Description: Jump into the action during our exciting live auction
by assisting the auctioneer with spotting bids during the live auction.
- Qualifications: A good eye, clear voice, and an ability to enthuse
a crowd to make exciting purchases.
- Description: Computing purchases and generating invoices for
winning bidders. Operating software to keep the live and silent auctions
updated throughout the evening.
- Qualifications: Computer ability, database software experience
preferred, but not required. Attendance at a volunteer computer training
event is required.
- Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include
transporting items to their car.
- Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift forty (40)