First Race in Our Series:
We have a few BIBS left, its not to late to register
You will need to Recommit ONLY once you have registered for Team DetermiNation in order ot be quarenteed your Blue Cross Broad Street Run race bib!
BLUE CROSS BROAD STREET RUN
May 7th, 2017
Register today- Guaranteed bibs available with your $500 fundraising commitment!
Click the sign up button above!
YOU DID IT!
TEAM CMMD FOUNDATION
you raised over
1 MILLION Dollars
The American Cancer Society
DEDICATE your MILES
to the FIGHT AGAINST CANCER by registering for one or all of our
DetermiNation Philly Series races:
Broad St. Run, May 7th, 2017
ODDyssey Half Marathon June 11th, 2017
Mayor's Cup August TBD,
Philly 10k August TBD,
Philadelphia Half & Full Marathon, November
Choose up to 5 races with 1 fundraising page
$30 registration fee per race - mentoring, coaching, celebration dinners and incentives await you!
You can add additional races at a later date just email : email@example.com
Saturday Group Runs: LLoyd Hall, Philadelphia 8am
FishTown Beer Runners Fundraiser
JOIN THREE GREAT ORGANIZATIONS IN RUNNING, HAVING FUN, and KICKING CANCER’S BUTT!!!
Fishtown Beer Runners is holding a run and fundraiser for ACS/DetermiNation 2016 Broad Street Run Team Philly’s Phinest!
Date: Thursday, May 4th, 2017 Time: 7:00 PM – until ???
Location: Runners: Start Location to be announced
For people who want to go straight to the event – meet at Fette Sau- 1208 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125 – (accessible by taking the MFL line to Girard Ave).
Cost: $5 wristbands get you happy hour prices on food and drink.
So come out and run with the Fishtown Beer Runners, enjoy some grub, and help the American Cancer Society save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back.
Why do you RUN!
Share your dashboard with friends and family!
www.ACSPhilly.org your go to site for all ACS in Philadelphia!
By joining DetermiNation you will receive*:
- Guaranteed race entry (excludes Mayor's Cup)
- Race training for all running levels
- Access to group runs and clinics for all paces
- Support from a running coach and fundraising mentor including tips and resources
- Opportunity to volunteer at all races
- An online fundraising page and training dashboard for all of your races to send emails, track your fundraising, and find up-to-date race information
- Race weekend amenities including VIP race bib pickup, and access to DNation only race tent with food, gear check and more!
- All DNation participants who have raised $100 will be invited to attend both Celebration Race dinners to support,cheer and celebrate participants and support the American Cancer Society. Survivors are invited and will be our guest. Family and friends encouraged to attend this inspiring evening $20@door.
- Plus.... Fundraising Incentive Packages
*Subject to race
Broad St. Run
- DNation secures your race bib: $500 minimum, due May 21st. Must recommit to minimum by March 12th.
- You have secured your own race bib: $200 minimum, due by May 4th
ODDyssey Half Marathon
- DNation secures your race bib: $200 minimum, due April 23rd.
- You have secured your own race bib: $100 minimum, due by June 9th
- You have secured your own race bib: $100 minimum, due by August 10th
- DNation secures your bib: $350 minimum, due August 4th
Philadelphia Half & Full Marathons
- DNation secures your bib: $750 minimum, due November 5th.
- You have secured your own race bib: $200 minimum, due by November 16th
- DNation secures your bib: $1,000 minimum, due November 5th.
- You have secured your own race bib: $300 minimum, due by November 16th
The DetermiNation program offers you the ultimate community of support, training and inspiration.
Check out our fundraising tips and American Cancer Society resources.
Everything you need to know about commiting to your fundraising minimum and securing your race bib.
RSVP to our inspirational dinner!
Broad St. Race Weekend
All the details you'll need for race weekend.
Opportunities are available, and funds can be credited to your fundraising.