Join the ranks of esteemed shavees past and present — those brave souls who offer their hope and hair in making Shave to Save one of the American Cancer Society’s most fun, unique and heartwarming events.
As a shavee you will:
- Feel great knowing you’ve done your part to help someone in need.
- Commit to raising $5,000 through sponsorships and fundraising efforts.
- Agree to have your head shaved at the Shave to Save Benefit & Auction on Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Meet with your Shavee Committee Chairs to receive all of the necessary information and have all your questions answered.
- Communicating with your Shavee Committee chairs throughout the process of your campaign.
- Setting up your personal fundraising page on Shavetosave.org to help you raise money.
- "Liking" Shave to Save on Facebook (facebook.com/shavetosavekc) and sharing regular updates.
- Following us on Twitter (twitter.com/shavetosavekc).
- Asking friends, family and corporate partners to help raise money and increase awareness of the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge.
Register Online now to Become a Shavee and support the American Cancer Society..
Listed below are some addtional helpful documents for Shavees:
2016 Shavee Manual
Shavee Profile & Bio Forms - COMING SOON
If you want more information or are interested in becoming a shavee, please contact the 2017 Chairs or Robin Levine.